Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Gluten Free Crumpette Blog!

Hi there!


If you have reached this blog it is probably because you know me from Twitter? I am working on getting this blog up and running so I can bring you gluten free recipes, events, product reviews, and news.


Why "Gluten-Free Crumpette" you may ask? Well, my maiden name is Crump. As a kid, I loved the Smurfs, and my first boss in New York City gave me the nickname, CRUMPETTE! (Thanks Tom!) And who doesn't love a good crumpet with jam? (don't worry, I am working on a gluten free version!)


My motto - If it's Gluten-Free, it's for me!


Hope you have a delicious day and I can't wait to get this journey started with you.


In the meantime, follow me on Twitter - gfcrumpette




Love,
Gluten Free Crumpette


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of gluten free blogging! Looking forward to future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait til you get the blog up and running! xo carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! ;-) It's a world I am happy to be in.

    ReplyDelete